Maintenance method of drying kiln motor
The drying kiln motor is also a kind of motor, so their maintenance process is the same. The maintenance process of the special motor for drying kiln: cleaning the stator and rotor--replacement of carbon brushes or other parts--vacuum grade F pressure dipping paint--drying --School balance.
1. The use environment should always be kept dry, the surface of the high-temperature motor of the drying kiln should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be hindered by dust, fibers, etc.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor operates continuously, it should be determined whether the fault is from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low. After the fault is eliminated, it can be put into operation.
3. The motor should be well lubricated during operation. The general motor runs for about 5000 hours, that is, the grease should be supplemented or replaced. When the bearing is found to be overheated or the lubrication is deteriorated during operation, the hydraulic pressure should be replaced with the grease in time. When replacing the grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed, and the oil groove of the bearing and bearing cover should be cleaned with gasoline, and then ZL-3 lithium base grease should be filled in 1/2 of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing (for 2 poles) And 2/3 (for 4, 6, 8 poles).
4. When the life of the bearing is over, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When disassembling the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the shaft extension end or the non-extension end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is more convenient to remove the rotor from the non-shaft extension. When removing the rotor from the stator, it is necessary to prevent damage to the stator windings or insulation.
6. When replacing the winding, the form, size, number of turns, wire gauge, etc. of the original winding must be recorded. When these data are lost, they should be obtained from the manufacturer, and the original design winding should be changed at will. or several performance deterioration, or even unusable.